You are the only person with whom you are born, live and die. You want to be as nice to yourself as you would be to your other friends. When you aren't, you undercut your personal power. So, make a habit out of being as good a friend to yourself as you are to others. Here's how:
- Get enough rest so you stay strong and you don’t get cranky
- Eat foods that taste good and, at the same time, nourish your body
- Talk nice - Tell yourself that you are special, loved, funny, kind. Focus your self-talk on positives
- Stick up for yourself - you do it for your friends, don't you? What do you say? If you can say it for them, you can say it for you!
- Dress so that you love the way you feel
- Dance around – whether it’s salsa, ballroom, club dancing, an exercise (like zumba) or just groovin' to some tunes
- Love and nurture your uniqueness – even when nobody else does