Are you a woman over forty standing at the midlife crossroads? That’s where Mary Collier was. She lived just long enough to experience both great success, personal tragedy and financial devastation. It took a while to put her life back together. Mary is talking about it at the Friday Happy Hour. And she has tips for you for finding clarity, purpose and true wealth.
Mary F. Collier is a best-selling author and the founder of CorePowered® Entrepreneurs, Mary helps women at midlife transition to discover their true self and create a life and business that lights their fire and feeds their soul. She is dedicated to empowering women entrepreneurs around the world to make an impact and leave a legacy that matters, doing what they love.
- Learn more about Mary at mfcollier.com
- If you're interested in Mary's book, buy it here: A Woman's Quest for Clarity
- Mary has a special offer for listeners of the Friday Happy Hour: Special Offer
Here's more Happy Hour for you:
- Want to make sure you can have corn beef and cabbage today: Catholic Dispensation
- Have you joined me on Facebook yet? VictoriousWomanProject
- Will you be joining me for this year's Girlfriend Gala? Info & Registration
- Did you know....if you want to hear an old episode of the Friday Happy Hour, check out my You Tube channel. If it's not there now, check back. More episodes are uploaded every week! Victory Chicks Radio
- Want that recipe I talked about? It's sooooo good, and easy to make:
Mama Morrissey's Irish Soda Bread
- 5 cups of flour
- 6 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups raisins
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups buttermilk
- dash of salt
Mix all the ingredients well. Pour into a cast iron skillet. Start baking at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 300 degrees and bake for 1 hour.
Cool for one hour before cutting into slices. You can speed up the cooling part by slicing off two ends. It lets the heat escape faster.
It's really good with melted butter. ENJOY!!!
- If you try this recipe, let me know what you think. You can comment below
Annmarie is “live” every Friday, from 3-4pm EST.
You won’t want to miss Happy Hour with Annmarie Kelly …and you don’t have to!
- In West Chester PA: turn your radio dial to 1520AM
- Anywhere in the world: listen online from at www.WCHE1520.com (click the microphone that says “listen live” – uses Windows Media Player).
- On your mobile devices at Tune-In Radio.Call-in: 610-701-9243
Not sure when Annmarie is on in your time zone? Find out here: Time Zone Converter