Domestic Violence comes in all forms. This week’s guest, Michelle Jones-Austin, is on a mission to end domestic violence and also assist the individuals in transitioning from victim, to survivor, to THRIVER!
Michelle came up hard and things didn't get better until her forties. Now Michelle is passionate about helping other get free from domestic abuse. In fact, she's speaking about it this week: October 7, 11-1pm, 3509 Old York Road, Philadelphia, PA.
You can learn more about Michelle at www.healandrebuild.com
From today's show"
- Here's the link for choosing my new book cover: The Five-Year Marriage™ - and thanks for weighing in!
- Here's something for your guys: men and breast cancer
- Do you or someone you love live with domestic violence? Here are some links you need to know:
- Chester County - Domestic Violence Center of Chester County
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
- Join me in Philly next Thursday: Meet the Author
Annmarie is “live” every Friday, from 3-4pm EST.
You won’t want to miss Happy Hour with Annmarie Kelly …and you don’t have to!
- In West Chester PA: turn your radio dial to 1520AM
- Anywhere in the world: listen online from at www.WCHE1520.com (click the microphone that says “listen live” – uses Windows Media Player).
- On your mobile devices at Tune-In Radio.Call-in: 610-701-9243
Not sure when Annmarie is on in your time zone? Find out here: Time Zone Converter