Listen to Me!
Techniques for Women
Have you ever made a suggestion at work
(or with family or friends)
and it’s ignored
only to have someone else make the same suggestion a few minutes later and everyone thinks it’s great?
How frustrating is that?
The answers you’re looking for might be closer than you think
and the problem easier to solve than you expect.
Listen to Me!
Confidence-building Communication Techniques for Women
Listen To Me! includes:
- Two one-hour teleseminar classes (November 5 & 12)
- Your Personal DiSC® Profile
- Instant access to expert interviews
- E-book: Victorious Woman! Shaping Life’s Challenges into Personal Victories
- SPECIAL BONUS: A Facebook forum where you can ask questions, share your communication experiences and get expert feedback
- This forum will open at the first class and continue for two weeks after the last class
In Listen to Me! you’ll find out:
- Why you “click” with some people and you’re always on the same page
- Why, with some other people, you seem to always be talking past each other
- How to solve that problem!
- Your personal style with its strengths and limitation
- How to make the most of your natural strengths
- How to bridge communication gaps
- Find out what’s really important to the people in your life when you’re talking to them
- Must know Techniques for communicating more effectively with different styles that you can use as soon as your next conversation!
Communication is POWER and when you tap into that power, you can
- Stop being invisible and start getting your point across
- Have more control over your life and career
- build better working relationships
- strengthen relationships with your spouse and kids
- increase your personal effectiveness, and
- boost your ability to get what you want
If you aren’t communicating effectively,
you’re sabotaging your relationships,
diminishing your personal effectiveness,
and impeding your ability to get ahead.
The inability to communicate effectively could be
making you your own worst enemy!
Listen to Me! can help you bridge the gap
between frustration and power!
And there’s more!
Every participant will receive the ebook of
Victorious Woman! Shaping Life’s Challenges into Personal Victories
a personally autographed softcover copy
(for additional fee of $5.00/S&H)
Every participant will receive INSTANT online access to expert interviews with
Julie Cohen, Author, Your Work, Your Life…Your Way: 7 Keys to Work-Life Balance.
Ann Quasman, Host of WomanTalkLive: Queen Bee Syndrome