- WHAT'S NEXT?: What is the next phase of my life? Example: empty nest, new job/career
- VALUES: What are my five top values? See the values tracker
- LESSONS: What are three lessons I learned in the past three years that can help me in the future? Example: I can’t take everything somebody says at face value; Don’t take ‘no’ for an answer; Money and things aren’t everything
- STRENGTHS: What are three strengths I already have that I can use in the next phase? Examples: I’m stronger than I ever realized; I’m a good mentor; I have a knack for saving money
- SUCCESSES: In the past, what have I done to succeed? Example: persisted when I felt like quitting.
- FAILURES: What have I done to fail? Example: let distractions like TV or internet surfing waste my time
- IN THE GAP: To prepare for my next phase, what do I need to strengthen? Example: Be more comfortable speaking up
- LETTING GO: What do I have let go? Examples: the toxic “friend” who keeps undermining, outdated clothes, my unconfident attitude.
- WII-FM: When I am successful in my next phase, what will it do for me? Examples: I'll...
- have more respect for myself/others will respect me
- be financially self-sufficient
- embrace the prosperity I want
- be happy and fulfilled
- have power/be in control of my life
- VISION: When I have all my WII-FMs, what will that picture look like?
What is the Victorious Woman Project?
Founded by Annmarie Kelly, the Victorious Woman Project is a female empowerment resource containing articles, classes, books, podcasts and other tools for women over 40.