- Passion—not money or promotions—is the main fuel that earns victory after victory.
- Resilience: You don’t fail when you trip, only when you don’t get back up.
- Brutal Self-Awareness: Recognition of flaws is the first step toward addressing them
- Positive Mindset: Optimism doesn’t only benefit you, it inspires your team.
- Emotional Intelligence: Understanding the issues driving team members nurtures strengths, compensates for insecurities.
- Consensus Building: It’s not enough to have ideas, you must convince others that they’re beneficial.
- Intuition: Spotting trends and projecting problems puts a leader ahead of everyone else.
- Focus: Multitasking minus focus produces sloppy results; focused multitaskers are professional warriors.
- Depth of Understanding: Those who truly grasp the contours of new territory emerge as leaders.
- Follow-Through: Good ideas are worthless without the determination to get dirty in the delivery phase.
By Dennis McCafferty, Baseline OmniDigital
What is the Victorious Woman Project?
Founded by Annmarie Kelly, the Victorious Woman Project is a female empowerment resource containing articles, classes, books, podcasts and other tools for women over 40.